July 2016 News Update
In this month’s edition:
- The East Florida Region is getting a new palm scanning device to register and identify patients.
- Join Florida Hospital Memorial Medical Center for the grand opening of the Level II neonatal intensive care unit (NICU) on Sunday, August 7 from 2:30-4:30 p.m.
- Florida Hospital DeLand has expanded the progressive care unit, bringing the total number of licensed beds at Florida Hospital DeLand to 164.
- Florida Hospital Flagler has begun a $4.5 million construction project to expand its Cancer Center and add a second linear accelerator for radiation oncology treatments.
- The Florida Hospital East Florida Region was a Legacy sponsor of last month’s American Heart Association Volusia/Flagler Heart Ball.
Recent VideosMore Videos
Have an idea for our next video?Click here to tell us more